My PURPOSE for my Event/Project/Program?
The first step in creating a Blueprint for your BRANDing of an Event/Project/Program (EPP) is to:
- Decide what ‘end results’ you want to see happen for your Event/Project/Program (EPP) as this will help you figure out the ‘PURPOSE’.
- Keep it simple and with as many details as possible.
- The better direction you will have as to how you want to market and BRAND your EPP.
- Make sure and look at any other EPPs you do throughout the year.
- Look at what you want your BRANDing for this EPP to do:
- Show Gratitude/Thank you?
- Be a Reward/Incentive?
- What will it Market/BRAND?
- Is it to raise Money/Fundraise?
Your PURPOSE will guide everyone involved as to the amount of energy placed on the EPP. The leaders of the EPP will either energize or drain those involved. Place high importance on BRANDing as it includes all ‘words and actions’ done by all involved from the beginning to end.
Cheers, The Marketeers